Monday, June 21, 2010

UGH.

Wild and restless and dissatisfied and shaken.
I've seen the truth. Learned and saw things.
It makes me feel so uncomfortable and angry!
The uglier everyone gets, the more disappointing everything gets.
Like sobering up.
Life is one long chain of fucking or getting fucked.
Taking it in the ass or taking it out on someone's ass.
Vulgar, crass, brazen, unimaginative.
I feel my clear bright eyes have grown dull. Boring.
When I look in the mirror, I no longer see
Someone curious and whimsical.
Optimistic and light.
When I look in the mirror, I see
Someone who is jaded and cynical.
Disgusted and unattractive.
Something inside of me ruptured and changed last week.
Could've been the entire cataclysmic chain of events
That somehow had to all happen within the span
of seven days.
Some good. Some bad. Some...
Leaving me to feel tempermental and obnoxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment